Research and Development Experimental equipment (QAM)
Comapact Assemle Matrix-4 QAM-4 Introduction Video Now Available!
ULVAC Kyushu manufactures the QAM series of r&d experiment equipment that combines vacuum technology.
We created a video that visually summarizes the functions and charms of QAM that cannot be conveyed by text alone.
Please take a look at how QAM works about sputtering.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us.
Comapact Assemble Matrix QAM R&D experimental equipment
QAM continues to pursue performance.
Reach the target vacuum degree in the shortest! !
- Have you ever leaked a leak test without entering the prescribed pressure?
- Have you ever spent time trying
to achieve ultra-high vacuum?
There is a recipe in QAM in ULVAC Kyushu that derives the optimal conditionfrom thorough verification.You can create an ultra-high vacuum while following this recipe.
Proper temperature control!!
- Do you have to overshoot against the set temperature?
- Have you ever felt that the heating time to the set temperature is long?
- Does the temperature not st
abilize after the set temperature is reached?
- Is there any behavior that makes the actual board temperature not stable even though the control thermocouple is stable?
We derive the optimal conditions from thorough verification and provide it as software information.
Realize film formation management! !
- Have you ever continued deposition without knowing that “discharge is unstable”?
- Have you ever had a sputtering to the backing plate because the deposition integration time is not managed?
It is equipped with management software.
- Have you ever damaged or failed your devi
ce due to a mistake in manual operation?
- Have you ever been able to do anything el
se with the device because of ma
- Have you ever had an alarm, bu
t you didn’t know what was wrong?
- Have you ever wanted to see the opera
tion status of a device remotely?
It adopts a fully automatic control method and has the function to display the state in the event of an abnormality.
In addition, we have prepared software that can remotely check the device status (process status, alarm, etc.) in real time remotely.